Download our FREE smartphone app today!
All uniform items except the HAB bags can be purchased from White Hall Clothiers, 77 Camberwell Road, SE5 0EZ (tel 020 7703 3604). Download the 2017-18 price list. Bags are available directly from the school.
- HAB blazer - please note that students with the old-style blazer are not required to replace it
- Navy skirt or trousers – please note that skirts must be pleated and at least knee length
- Long or short sleeved HAB blouse
- Plain dark shoes
- Plain white, black or blue socks
- Plain dark tights
- Plain dark coat and plain dark scarf
- Plain dark and thin hairband
Following feedback through our Friends of HAB Parent/Carer group, we will also be allowing students to wear plain black flat boots during winter.
The only jewellery that is permitted is a small plain stud earring in each earlobe and a wristwatch.
Girls who wish to wear hijab must wear the Academy uniform hijab and ensure that it is worn in traditional style, around the face and tucked into the collar of the blouse.
Girls who wish to dress conservatively and wear a skirt must wear the full length HAB uniform skirt.
HAB messenger bag or rucksack and kit bag are compulsory for all students in Years 7 to 11. These can be purchased directly from the Academy.
For PE and Dance, girls will need:
- HAB track suit
- HAB t-shirt
- Plimsolls or trainers
Other Essential Equipment
- HAB diary – these will be given to the girls at school
- Colouring pencils
- Pencil case with writing pen, pencil, ruler, rubber and pencil sharpener
- Reading book