Download our FREE smartphone app today!
With effect from 1st August 2020, HAB uniform will be supplied by an online school outfitter, Stevensons.
Parents and carers of existing students are able to buy uniform from our current supplier, Whitehall Clothiers, until 31st July 2020. Please visit https://whitehallclothiers.simplybook.it/ to make your appointment.
Below you can find the uniform price list for 2020, together with details on how to place orders and their contact details. There is also a video that you may find useful in explaining the process. Click here to watch.
Main school uniform
- HAB blazer - please note that students with the old-style blazer are not required to replace it
- Navy skirt or trousers – please note that skirts must be pleated and at least knee length
- Long or short sleeved HAB blouse
- Plain dark shoes
- Plain white, black or blue socks
- Plain dark tights
- Plain dark coat and plain dark scarf
- Plain dark and thin hairband
Following feedback through our Friends of HAB Parent/Carer group, we will also be allowing students to wear plain black flat boots during winter.
The only jewellery that is permitted is a small plain stud earring in each earlobe and a standard wristwatch (smart watches such as Apple watches are not permitted).
Girls who wish to wear hijab must wear the Academy uniform hijab and ensure that it is worn in traditional style, around the face and tucked into the collar of the blouse.
Girls who wish to dress conservatively and wear a skirt must wear the full length HAB uniform skirt.
HAB messenger bag or rucksack and kit bag are compulsory for all students in Years 7 to 11.
For PE and Dance, girls will need:
- HAB track suit
- HAB t-shirt
- Plimsolls or trainers
Other Essential Equipment
- HAB diary – these will be given to the girls at school
- Colouring pencils
- Pencil case with writing pen, pencil, ruler, rubber and pencil sharpener
- Reading book