Download our FREE smartphone app today!
Download our school menus for Summer term 2019, provided by Chartwells. We are featuring five main courses and four desserts on the menus. Recipes have all been tested with students in schools and received positive feedback.
Chartwells continue to support children with dietary needs through our special diet form. This form must be completed along with medical evidence to help assist in the safely of the child.
So that your daughter does not have to bring cash to school, we use ParentPay to allow parents and carers to charge their daughters’ lunch cards. You can do this at www.parentpay.com or at your local shop, using the login information or barcode provided by HAB at the start of the academic year.
If you wish to register your daughter for free school meals, visit https://www.cloudforedu.org.uk/ofsm/harrisfederation and enter your details.
Should you have any questions or difficulties regarding Parent Pay or My Free School Meals, please contact Mr Rubed Miah, Finance Officer, by email at Finance@harrisbermondsey.org.uk or by telephone on 0207 394 2375.
Breakfast Club is provided every morning for students from 7.30am to 8.20am in the dining room. Prices range from 45p for a fruit yoghurt to £1.50 for a Sausage & Bacon Baguette and hot drinks at 50/60p.
This club is supervised by a member of staff who is available to help students with any work or studies, or students can enjoy their breakfast and read the daily newspaper.
Menu Options Include:
- Fruit Selection (Whole Apple, Oranges, Pears etc)
- Fruit Yoghurt
- Slice of Toast
- Bowl of Cereal
- Bacon Baguette
- Sausage Baguette
- Bacon & Sausage Baguette
- Fruit Salad
- Tea/Coffee/Hot Chocolate
All students are able to sit and eat lunch with their friends in the Academy dining room. Every day there is a variety of tasty healthy options available, including a cooked meal of the day which is popular with students. We work closely with Chartwells, our lunch providers, to ensure only fresh produce is used.
Hot Lunch Options include:
- Roast Chicken with Steamed new Potatoes & Seasonal Vegetables
- Stirfry Vegetables with Coriander Noodles
- Apple Cinnamon Cake
- Spaghetti Bolognese & Steamed Seasonal Vegetables
- Roast Vegetable Curry & Stirfried Egg Rice
- Fruit Crumble & Custard
Sandwich Selection (Using Granary Rolls, Brown Rolls, Baguettes, Baps and Sliced Bread) inlcudes:
- Ham & Lettuce
- Ham, Cheese & Lettuce
- Tuna & Sweetcorn
- Tuna & Cucumber
- Cheese, Tomatoe and Salad
- Roast Chicken & Salad
- Roast Vegetable & Sweet Potato Spread
Sample Weekly Lunch Menu
- Roast Chicken with Vegetables and black eye bean rice
- Roast Vegetable Burritos with Spicy potato wedges & salad
- Tuna Pasta Bake with steamed vegetables or salad
- Apple cake & Custard or fruit
- Spaghetti Bolognese with steamed vegetables
- Roast vegetables with cous cous and feta cheese crumbs
- Smoked mackerel & vegetable rice
- Lemon Curd Cake or fruit
- Stir fry chicken fillets with sweet chilli noodles & vegetables
- Roast Vegetable Lasagne with garlic bread & Potato wedges
- Thai style salmon fillet with Spring onion mash
- Strawberry Chantilly or fruit
- Shepherd’s Pie with steamed vegetables
- Vegetarian Paella & steamed vegetables
- Vegetarian Toad in the hole
- Chocolate cake & Coco sauce or fruit
- Oven baked Haddock fillet with spicy potato wedges, tartare sauce, baked beans & Broccoli
- Sweet Potato & roast vegetable curry with mango chutney & flat bread
- Fruit Salad, healthy balance fruit yoghurt or hot pudding