Download our FREE smartphone app today!
Posted on June 20th 2017
Year 5 Open Mornings - 21st & 28th June, 5th July, 10am
The girls and staff at HAB welcome you to join us for one of our Year 5 open mornings this summer.
- Wednesday 21st June
- Wednesday 28th June
- Wednesday 5th July
10.00am arrival with the Principal’s presentation at 10.45am.
A smooth transition
Come along to find out about how we can help your daughter.
- Make a smooth transition from primary to secondary school.
- Achieve her full potential and the greatest levels of academic success.
- Set high expectations for herself as she develops into a confident young woman.
At HAB we have an uncompromising but caring approach.
- Our permanent specialist teachers challenge each girl to stretch herself, both in lessons and when planning for her future, so that she achieves her personal best.
- Our care, guidance and support for each girl ensures that she feels safe, makes friends and receives expert guidance throughout her time with us.
- Our girls thrive in an environment that celebrates ambition and creativity, with an unrivalled range of opportunities beyond the classroom.
Experience our lessons
Spend time at HAB with your daughter on one of our open mornings to see for yourselves the difference that we could make to her future.
Your visit will include a tour with HAB girls, a chance to experience our lessons and the opportunity to ask me, my staff and our students anything you wish.
There is no need to register, but please do contact me if you have any questions.
Alan Dane, Principal