Download our FREE smartphone app today!
Posted on March 28th 2019
Theme Day, Monday 1 April
Our termly Theme Day will take place on Monday 1st April as part of our commitment to provide effective and meaningful PSHE (Personal, Social and Health Education) and SMSC (spiritual, moral, social and cultural) education.
See an announcement for parents and carers with more information about the day.
Our next Theme Day will focus on the themes of Safety in the Community and include sessions on:
- Community, Identity and Belonging
- Factual knowledge around sex, sexual health and sexuality, within the context of Relationships and Sex Education
- Healthy bodies and lifestyles
- How to recognise, understand and build healthy relationships
- Healthy minds, including emotional wellbeing, resilience, mental health.
We would encourage you to have a conversation with your daughter after Theme Day so they have an opportunity to talk at home about the important issues they have learnt about during Theme Day.
Ms L Harris